BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Nordic Rentals is currently accepting applications for an Audio-Visual Technician and video specialist for Live events and multimedia projects. This person will work on the installation, troubleshooting, and setup of audiovisual equipment. Including the production of video content and multimedia applications for audiovisual projects.
- Works with internal and external clients for setting up, live operation and management of resources for audiovisual projects , including preparing, and operating all audio-video equipment for concerts, projects and live events, including the creation of video material.
- Set up, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain computer-based audio-visual solutions including video projectors, led screens, video streaming, video displays, media servers and workstations.
- Operates equipment for several brands like analogway, hippotizer, disguise, novastar, panasonic, barco,crestron. And software for show control and live video like v-mix, qlab, companion, resolume.
- Controls remote cameras and/or assists with media management and sound for video. Edits performance and event and other media production audio and video footage, gathering and organizing assets, assembly, media management, and output of final video with software like Premiere and After effects.
- Knows about development of creative audiovisual projects and content, 3d software and interactive environments like Unreal Engine, Notch, Disguise D3, Blender or Maya.
- Knows about development of graphic content and motion graphics software like After Effects or others.
- Performs any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of network and computer-based technology.
- Experience with installing and maintaining AV equipment in gallery and public space settings (including but not limited to: cable termination, rack building, understanding of safe mounting and anchoring techniques, digital and analog playback, switching and distribution systems).
- Experience supporting computer-based audiovisual solutions, including webcasting, video streaming, video on demand, and interactive kiosks.
- Experience with live sound mixing, audio solutions, Dante audio networks, lighting control, video players and controllers, commercial LCD panels, LED video walls, and digital projectors.
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide range of commercial and consumer electronics, including, but not limited to tape and disc playback systems, digital cinema projectors, network/IP-based video control systems, video conferencing, PCs, Macs, etc.
- Experience in event support, including preparing and setting up portable audio and video equipment for special engagements, theatrical shows, live music shows, conferences, committee meetings, seminars, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Experience at balancing multiple responsibilities in order to meet the increasing demand for technology-based presentations.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Availability to travel in Denmark and abroad in Europe.
- Ability to explain technical issues in a non-technical manner. Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and a calm manner at all times.
Desirable computer skills:
- Apple, Windows , Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop, AfterEffects, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, AutoCAD, Isadora, Millumin, Hippotizer V4, Event Master E2, Watchout, Disguise, Resolume, QLab, Unreal Engine, Notch VFX, Blender.
Firm and Contact information:
Nordic Rentals A/S
Job application and CV to:
Attention: CSO Jesper Sander
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
NORDIC RENTALS A/S, Helge Nielsens Alle, 8723 Løsning
Ansøgningsfrist: 28-06-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5848766